Monday, February 21, 2011

Well then....


...this morning, since it is a Sunday, i decided to hop on our scale. Not sure why, as i've tried to stay a far away from the scale as i can except for weigh-in morning. I stepped on the scale and it read:

199.8

I'm doing this. I am really doing this WW thing. Granted, it's been day by day and at times, minute by minute, but i'm doing it. I'm doing it.

To say that i'm cautiously thrilled is an understatement. Because i still hear those voices of self doubt, telling me that i'll fail at this yet again. That i will always be the FAT chubby mommy. That i'll never get healthy. That i won't ever change and i'll always be the same, with the same horrible habits that got me here to begin with.

I have quite a bit to go till i reach my goal of 130 lbs.

In fact, i have 69 lbs, to be exact.

But that's okay, because my new habits need time to become my daily habits.

I've made peace with the fact that i'll have to weigh some of my food, and measure the rest of it. It is what it is, as my husband tells me. If i have to measure and weigh myself to my goal, then so be it.

I'll do it.

One meal at a time.

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!