Sunday, February 13, 2011

Almost crash...


...that was very narrowly avoided. In fact, it was almost a disaster of horrid proportions.

I love pizza. It is one of my loves. Seriously, i would eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner if possible. It's a deep love, folks.

Tonight, my dear husband decided that we should order pizza, like we usually perhaps, once every two weekends. To say that i look forward to this is an understatement. I eat at least 3/4 pieces...the place that we order from makes pizza that is magic.

As soon as he said that he was going to order, i felt my insides scream a blood curling scream. Was he insane? Me and pizza in the same house? I would win and the pizza would be destroyed. Period.

In a panic, i ran to my book with the points listed. Five points per slice of pizza.

I had 12 points left in my day....

All of a sudden, i heard these words come out of my mouth:


"I can do this, and i'll be okay."


I drank almost three glasses of water before the pizza showed up.

I ate my two pieces of pizza with a glass of Diet Coke, feeling like i was in heaven.

What is left of that pizza is outside in the other frig and won't be eaten by me.

I CAN DO THIS, AND I WILL BE OKAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!