Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 8- Snow Day!


....not that it makes a difference that it's a snow day or not, as my eating plan is the same. But, i felt the need for a sun-lovin' flower photo today as it's really so very cold outside. Which means that the tot and i are stuck inside...

Not a good thing as the food is here, too.

I've done really well at staying on track. I do feel like i'm waiting for the other shoe to fall and i'll eat an entire cake or gallon of ice cream. Needless to say, neither of those things are ANY where near this home of mine! The fact that fruit and veggies are point-free is huge for me this time around. I can have those bananas or strawberries that i love so much and not have to worry about points. Those fruits give me tons of happy moments...and allow me to have something sweet when i need it.

Another life-savor has been Hunts ff Chocolate Puddings. I don't even need to add the ff scoop of Cool Whip...that pudding is so de-lish. Again, it's a treat and it's chocolate. Need i say more?

Tonight i'm making the Sloppy Joe's again. This recipe is already a favorite and will be a stand-in, i'm sure. I'm also going to look into some soup recipes. I so love soup, especially when it's as cold as it's been.

Off to cook...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!