Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Second Weigh In....


....was today. After the cookie episode yesterday, i was a little worried, but i lost 1.2 pounds. I am actually enjoying the meetings that i attend. I was able to speak to some of the other women who were waiting to weigh-in and it is bothersome to me that being overweight is such a common problem for so many. What is it about us that makes us different? Is it our brain-wiring? Are we just sugar addicts? And the biggest question of all:

Can we get to a healthy weight and stay there?

We talked about re-doing our kitchens today and how to make sure that the healthy stuff makes it into our homes and the not-so-healthy stuff stays away. We also talked about eating out of bags; not a good idea. I'm on the lookout for a scale, which is hard for me to believe. Really? Me? Weigh my food?

Yes. Me. Weigh my food.

This little piggy is serious this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!