Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 3



Day Three has truly been a good day, too. If i sound shocked, well, it's because i kinda am. I expected this to be even harder this time and i expected to already have given up.

Yes, on Day Three.

But i haven't.

And dang it, i refuse to. I refuse to give up this time.

I am worried about when my husband makes it home from a TX work trip this weekend. It's also the Superbowl...which is a time of great snacking on things that just really aren't the best things to snack on if you tend to eat 10 of something instead of just say, oh, one. I don't want to blow this amazing start on a stupid football game.

Food for today went like this:

Breakfast: Yogurt with strawberries, bananas and blueberries

Lunch: Boca Burger, slice of wheat bread, wedge of Laughing Cow cheese, and pickles

Snack: Grapes, Crackers and wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese

Dinner: Boca Burger, slice of wheat bread, wedge of Laughing Cow cheese and pickles

Snack: Hunt's FF Chocolate Pudding with FF Cool Whip, Pretzels

I wonder what it's like to be a person who doesn't have to plan out each and every meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!