Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 4 & Day 5....


...fell on the weekend. I have to admit, there was a time or two that i wanted to chuck this WW thing and just eat. But i know why...because the food was there.

Saturday went well...and as planned.

Superbowl Sunday, went okay and somewhat as planned.

Not planned breakfast was 1 pancake (3 points), 2 slices of bacon (4 points) and Maple Syrup (1 point per tbs). I also had two wings that afternoon while watching the game which were 6 points for the two.

Honestly, it could have turned into a disaster, but didn't. I usually inhale bacon and pancakes. I ate s-l-o-w-l-y. I savored every single bite. And drank lots of water.

I keep telling myself that it takes time to change, to train my brain....to have some patience.

Lord knows i'll probably need it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!