Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 2


I think that i am going to be all right.

Day Two was another good day. I ate well....quick breakfast, amazing chicken breast sandwich for lunch, great snack, a Smart Ones Turkey and Potatoes for dinner, and finally, my favorite pudding snack. Twenty-nine points. In range.

And i'm proud of myself.

I know, it's only Day 2, but i have a new recipe from Melinda to try. I have plans for a soup recipe that i found. Both of these fit into Weight Watchers. Both of them! And there's more recipes out there to try...

I'm beginning to think that it really is changing how i feel about food and what i pick. When i log all of my food, i realize just how much i was eating. After looking through the Dinning Out Companion, i realize just how many points i was eating. And it's no big surprise, then, how i ended up over 200lbs.

No surprise at all.

I think that i'm ready to break up with the foods that i thought i "loved" and find new foods that i will love, too. I think that i can make this into an amazing journey for myself. One day at a time, one meal at a time, i can do this.

I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!