Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WHAT?!?!



This morning, with much hesitation, i got on the scale after i pee'd, pooped, undressed, took off all jewelry and prayed and i almost fell off of the scale when i saw the number.

The scale read "195"

I know, i know, i should not let a number on the scale define me. I should not let a number on the scale make or break my day. I should not let the scale dictate how i feel about me.

But for just a second, let me celebrate and be thrilled!

I have logged the past few days religiously, drank water and stayed where i was to stay in my point range. I even logged that stupid piece of fried chicken; which, btw, only put me over by 3 pts for the day. Had i not been so busy beating myself up for eating it and just logged it, it wouldn't have been the traumatic experience that i acted like it was.

I'm going to do this, damn it.

I am going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!