Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time to get......

...."moo-ving".

I just kill me some days....

After a week of not tracking my food, i have kicked myself in the rear and i am back on track. There is a lot going on right now; my dear friend Ms. Jo is now in Hopsice care and i've been visiting her the past 5/6 weekends. It's an honor to be invited into her life like this, but it makes my heart and soul ache. She is so very sick, just like my Mama was. I hope that God grants her mercy in her final days for peace. With all of that and the emotions that come with it, well, i just didn't feel like tracking. I know that life happens, but i just didn't feel like bothering with it. I actually did okay not tracking, though as i weighed in this morning at 196.8. Truly, i was expecting a horrible number, so i am a little pleased with myself.

I suppose my "new" habits are starting to sink it...which is a good thing as those habits will have to be life-long habits. And honestly, it's not been as horrible as i always make it up to be in my mind. It's just 'different'. Different as in choosing the healthy choice instead of choosing your "go-to" unhealthy choice. I do know that i feel so much better when i eat this way and stay in my range. Eating fresh fruit is now a great go-to and can be carried in my purse. My nifty new water bottle can also be carried everywhere. I just have to plan and even more importantly, THINK about what i'm doing and the choices that i'm making. Reaching for whatever unhealthy food i can get my hands on is so much easier than thinking ahead; go figure.

If you KINDA do it, then it KINDA works!
If you REALLY do it, then it REALLY WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!