Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fourth Weigh In....

...was a surprise. I had been in Atlanta, visiting and taking care of a dear friend who has cancer and is in home hospice care. Eating, well, was a bit of a challenge as food was being delieverd by her many friends. Amazing food, btw...amazing. The church women of the South are the most amazing cooks. I did take fruit with me, but i ate just enough to keep me from being hungry.

On Saturday morning, i had a banana on the drive down, and another banana when i stopped for gas. For lunch, i had 1/2 a slice of sourdough bread with a smear of egg salad and a ton of water. For dinner, i had a cup of spaghetti and the other half of the sourdough bread.

On Sunday morning, i had a 1-in brownie with a cup of milk. For lunch, i had a 1/2 of a slice of sourdough bread with a slice of roast beef and much more water. Dinner was the other half of the sourdough bread with a smear of egg salad.

And i drank a lot of water while i was there.

Maybe that was the factor that helped me loose this week...

Whatever the factor was, i was just thrilled that there was another loss for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!