Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some days....

...on this amazingly lonnnggg weight loss journey, are incredibly long. In fact, they are too long. I never realized that i was a "i-am-bored" snacker at night. I always thought that i was only an anxiety snacker.

How thrilling to figure out that i was wrong.

sigh....

But it's okay, as i'm still figuring things out about myself. I do hate that i turned food into my best friend at times, sneaking around with food like a boyfriend that you've been told not to be with, but just can't help yourself. I wonder why some people turn to food and others to drugs or alcohol? In a way, food has been a drug; that first bite of what-ever gave me a sense of relaxation, happiness and calmness that i was searching for. Blogging is slowly taking the place of food, but i'm going to have to find a hobby or take up running. Sitting in front of the computer isn't exactly living life to the fullest, is it?

My weigh in day is coming up...and while i'm nervous because i always am at weigh in day for no reason i am hoping that all will be well. "Well" in that i loose two pounds, lol....I'm visiting another WW Center than the one i usually visit, so i'm looking forward to that. This Center is much closer than the one i currently attend, but i love the WW leader at my regular place so much! It's nice to have her notice that i am missing or for her to check up on me, just to cheer me on. Maybe one day, i can be a WW leader, too...

Maybe.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!