Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Steps...


...are the words that i keep repeating to myself.

Baby steps.

I didn't end up over 200lbs in a day and i'm not going to get rid of it in a day. In fact, i'm not going to get rid of my weight in a week, a month, two months or six months. Okay, i'm personally wishing for six months, but don't repeat that.

I want to be 130lbs to be my target weight.

That's 75 POUNDS that i'll need to lose.

75 pounds.

But my heart keeps whispering "Baby steps, baby steps...you're re-learning how to take care of yourself and how to eat correctly for the rest of your life. You MUST change or you'll be right back where you started, dear one...."

I need to listen to this heart of mine.

I need to listen and not be so concerned about the number that i want to be. Because it is just a number, right? It's not ALL of me...

It's not all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!