Friday, January 7, 2011

For these two....


....are the reason that i can't give up.

These two are my life.

I have to change my lifestyle because if i don't, i won't be here to take care of, love on, and hug on.

I owe them the mission to get healthy.

I owe me this, too.

And so, This Little Piggy is going back to Weight Watchers.

Because i can't do it alone...

...and it's time for me quit pretending that i'm getting healthy when i'm not. Talk is cheap, you know.

I've re-done this blog. I'm not sure if i will keep it a secret from friends and family yet. I don't know if i'm ready to share my struggle with others who don't know. It's been such a big and personal struggle that i've hidden from everyone.

Which is really hysterical when you think about it...like friends and family can't see that i'm about 80lbs overweight? Some secret, eh?

Some of my friends are joining Weight Watchers. I'm going to join, too. I'm not ready to go to meetings with them, yet, so i'm going on a different day, but we are sharing ideas, recipes, info and thoughts. How ironic that women that i don't really know have the same exact struggles and thoughts about food as i do...

I'll blog daily after i join on my day...

Instead of feeling anxious, i'm feeling remarkably calm about all of this. Usually, i'm a bag of nerves. Maybe it's because i'm finally, finally ready to do this?

Yes, i think that i'm finally, finally ready to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!