Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Starting Date...


...has been picked for my joining Weight Watchers.

I picked February 1, 2011 to join.

Again.

Yeah.

This would be my second third FOURTH time at joining Weight Watchers. I wonder if Weight Watchers gives out prizes for "Most Attempts" or "Most Times Joined"?

Why did i pick that date?

I haven't the foggiest. I guess i figured that everyone else was joining on January 1st so i would try to be different.

I'm tired of looking around, wondering if i'm the chubbiest Mommy at my daughter's school.

I'm tired of not feeling my best.

I'm tired of wearing size 14/16 clothes.

I'm tired of being out of breath from running up the stairs.

I'm finally tired of excuses.

Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!