Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's see....


...after talking to someone who has already taken the plunge into darkness joined Weight Watchers, she casually mentioned that Weight Watchers is wanting the new member to focus on loosing 5% of their weight first and then, focus on the next 5% loss, which brings it to 10%.

I don't know what happens after that 10%, as i've never gotten that far in the program.

hahahahahahaaaa.....i just kill me some days.

Any way, that means that my 10% total pounds to loose is 20 pounds.

And 5% of that is 10 pounds.

Loosing 20 pounds will put me at 189lbs.

It's going to be a slow journey isn't it, for This Little Piggy, seeing that i'm starting at 205lbs, eh? Of course, while everyone else is happy with the "Steady and slow wins the race" spill, i'm more of a "Let's get it off NOW" kinda gal.

So much for being a "Let's get it off NOW" kinda gal....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!