Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Okay, this isn't....

...working. Apparently, i need to be weighed in front of a person that i don't know and attend meetings weekly because doing this healthy thing on my own isn't working. At all. Zip. Nada. None. I really don't know what in the world i was thinking when i quit WW to "do this on my own". I need that support, i need that accountability, every freakin' week.

And so, back i go. There is a meeting that i can go to on Thursday mornings. Back i go, for the SIXTH seventh time. I should get an award for most times joined...but i know that it works for me. I know it does. And thankfully, i won't know a soul at this new meeting because of our recent move. How lucky is that?!? I won't have to hear "It's SO good to see you again!!" or better yet, "Welcome Back!!" that the woman at the counter says to you in that sing-sing voice that makes you want to rip the scale off the wall and throw it out the door.

sigh....time to dig out my measuring stuff and start looking for new recipes. As much as i love Taco Soup, i can't eat it every day. I'm not sure that i'm going to join the boards again as there is too much bickering sometimes. Maybe i'll just stalk the boards....

I need to find that pedometer of mine. I wonder where i tossed that thing? Oh, yes, that's right, i stomped on it till it broke one afternoon after a walk where i got rained on. Yeah, that's the kind of person i am....so i guess i need to get a new one.

I'll be sure to report on my first "official" weigh in....i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!