Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Room With A View....

I saw some photos taken of me yesterday. I was horrified, upset, disgusted, ashamed, and simply stunned. Not sure why i was stunned....i know that i am fat as a freakin' whale obese. Still though, i don't "feel" like i look like that woman in the photos. I feel pretty. Heck, some days, i even feel beautiful. But after seeing these photos, seeing truly how i look, well, i am truly ashamed.

It's not a secret how i got here. I ate too much and didn't move my tail enough. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. But it makes my heart hurt to be here. It makes my soul hurt to be here. I am not only fat, but unhealthy. And if i continue this way, i am in a lot of trouble.

Thinking of a plan.....thinking of a plan.

I need a plan desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!