Monday, October 26, 2009

Another one of those days....

....where there truly isn't enough cheese, cupcakes, lasagna or diet coke to make it better. I truly believe that if a traveling circus would come through my town, i would join it and run away from home.

But Mommies can't run away from home. Truly, i love being a Mother. But today is one of those days that has me questioning what in the heck i was thinking. My little, cute daughter is a freakin' drama queen. She has turned into a holy terror-tot. Of course, she's only this way at home. Her pre-school teacher thinks she's "just the sweetest little thang!". This little "thang" is going to drive me insane. Everything.....and i mean EVERYTHING is cause for whining. Or crying. Or throwing yourself on the floor.
It's enough to make a person want to eat themselves to death.
Okay, maybe not really.
I feel horrible for complaining. Really, i do. But these past few days, i have celebrated when she's tucked safely into bed and i can just bask in quietness. Last night, i wanted to turn in my Mommy badge. How horrible is that?
Enough....i'm off to suck down a diet coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!