Tuesday, January 31, 2012

An update....

....of sorts just to keep myself moving along. You know, as opposed to standing still and not moving at all, which seems to happen a lot of the time around here. Of course, i don't know if i stand still or move in circles; either way, i seem to end up in the same spot!

Things are okay. Not good, not great, but okay.

I still have hope, i think, that i can do this healthy thing. Really, though, it shouldn't be that hard to do the healthy thing because i know that it's the right thing to do, not only for me, but for everyone around me. I sometimes wonder if it's not more for them than for me...

In late December, we got a puppy. Pickles is a Shiffon and is cute as a button. She is now my walking partner. Every day after i drop off Emma at school, i come back and grab Pickles and her leash and we walk. It's the best thing ever...and she and i both feel great afterwards. I truly should have begged my husband for a dog much sooner!

More later....more later.


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today, via Fran's, and I'm glad I did. I'll be cheering for you, and following. You can do this healthy thing. We're in this together--lots of us on this weight loss forum. Never lose hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog... your encouragement could not have come at a better time.
    I'll be following you as well... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!