Friday, November 12, 2010

Watching my daughter...


...i wish for the time where i was as 'free' as she is. She doesn't give a second thought to how she looks as life is so much more interesting. What can she play with, where can she run, can she take her clothes off, can she sing and dance? How amazing would it be to be like this? And why can't grownups be this way?

I'm going to lunch with my husband today. Am i excited about it? No. I'm more worried that i'm in my size 16 pants today and that my hair is doing it's own thing. My daughter, however, is thrilled that we will get to see "Dada and go weat with him at da place". She could care less that she has yogurt on her face or that her hair hasn't been brushed. She's just excited because she'll get to spend time with someone she loves.

To be more like my little daughter.

That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!