Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Out of hiding...


...because if i would have stayed hidden any longer, i would have just not ever come out. When you get use to hiding, it's hard to come out into the open. I have to admit though, i missed this blog. I wanted to blog so many times, but none of what i had to say was any where near positive or uplifting. In fact, it was pretty much filled with self-hate kinda stuff that no one needed to hear and that i really didn't need to type.

But this blog is suppose to be my "safe" place to blog and i truly need to remember that. I'm "safe" here as it's pretty much a blog that no one knows about. Don't ask me why i feel the need to write on this blog in private...i guess i don't really want anyone to "know me".

I'm still treading water...moving slowly forward, putting a toe or two into the water. I'm thankful that i've not moved backwards...

And i'll be here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!