Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm on the right....

....not really. I just feel like i look like that right now. You know, white (i have no tan whatsoever....) and very fat fluffy. Be that as it may, i am looking into joining TOPS.
Yes, TOPS. You know, "Take Off Pounds Sensibly"? At $26 a year, well, it's a bit more of a bargain than WW with it's "joining fee", "weekly fee" and the "pay even if you don't show" fee. This TOPS group meets on Thursday nights....and it's very close by.

I still have lots of mixed thoughts, lots of questions running through my mind. But the one thing that i don't have mixed thoughts about, or any questions about, is how much i need to do this and how i need to become successful this time. I am scared....because i now have medical reasons to do this and not just the usual "gee, i'm fat" reasons.

I'm off to read....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!