Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Serious Stuff....

I like to pretend to be cheery.

Especially when i blog.

Truth is, i'm not cheery.

I struggle with depression.

I have for a very long time.

My lows are VERY low.

My highs are VERY high.

There isn't a lot of in-between.

I'm at the low end right now....it's hard to explain to folks. I have so much good in my life and i know this. But like a dark, looming cloud, this stuff follows me where-ever i go, not letting loose, constantly pulling tighter around my neck. I know that i would never harm myself no matter how much i want to; i could never leave my child and my husband with the devastation that suicide leaves behind.

But sometimes, sometimes i just want to drift away.

To close my eyes and never open them again.

To not feel the way i do.

To escape these types of days.

But then, i hear my daughter's giggles and hear "Mommy, come pwlay wiff me!!".....

...and i get up, and begin again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!