Tuesday, January 1, 2013

....and be prepared. If anything has contributed to my not being at goal, it would be how I don't practice follow thru by being prepared for my day food-wise. I don't take the time to plan; and if I do, I don't follow thru.....which then leaves me totally unprepared for my day.

 If I don't have a plan, I will continue to fail.

 If I don't follow thru, I will continue to fail.

 I am tired of failing.

 I have to sit down and plan my week's food. I have to follow my plan..... .....and in doing that, I will be prepared and make good food choices.

How come something that sounds so easy has been so hard for me to do?!?!

Grocery store today.....bagged spinach, fruits, veggies, frozen, cooked sliced chicken breast will make life easier. I dug out my most favorite water bottle yesterday; I have no idea why it is so easy to meet my water goals when I drink from this bottle, but I don't struggle with water when I have that water bottle.

 I haven't done any measurements yet. I know it is important to do, so in the morning, I will dig out my tape measure. I hate doing measurements....but it needs to be done and recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!