Monday, March 1, 2010

Where to begin....


I don't even know where to begin...

WW became something that i couldn't attend due to the cost. Even though there are not money issues here at the ol' casa, we've decided that we need to get on a strict budget and stick to it. Everything that isn't necessary or isn't budgeted for, well, doesn't happen. Period. We need to build up more in our savings; having only 3-6 months of savings doesn't seem enough so we decided to go for a year. It will make us both feel better...

What's that? How's the weight loss going?

I'm feelin' like i'm the lead character on the AC/DC song "Highway to Hell" with my weight loss plan. Really, i suck. I saw a photo of myself that was taken at a baby shower this past weekend. I wanted to throw up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!