Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One step forward....



....and what feels like a million steps, back. But it is what it is and all i can do is move forward. One freakin' step at a time. Some days, like today, i feel like my feet are encased in cement, weighing me down to a slow, slow crawl. That i will never move forward or have the strength to.

Ah, yes, it was Biggest Loser night. How did you know? I bet that i am the only person in the world who watches that show and either a) cries or b) eats ice cream as i watch. Never mind that less than 4 feet away sets an amazing treadmill. As i watch others face their demons, i sit with mine and wonder why i find it so difficult to face mine. No one can face your demons for you, you know. It's one of those things that must be done alone and preferably without ice cream.

It's very late....almost 3:30am. I need sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!