Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In a rut....

I am in a rut. Why you ask? Because i decided to eat my way though Labor Day. I must have thought that it was "Eat-Your-Way-During-Labor-Day" instead of just plain ol' Labor Day. I do believe that i ate my weight in cake, chips, dip....you know, anything that looked like a carb. If i thought it was loaded with carbs, i inhaled it. So much for that low-carb way of eating, eh?

And now, i feel, literally, like crap. The lesson here is that when you eat crap, you feel like crap. It's Wednesday and i still feel like crap. I think that i should immediately go beat myself in the head with my Metabolism B book; and re-read it AGAIN. I hate feeling this way. I know why i feel this way. So why do i do it, time and time again? Am i truly that stupid?

I try not to hate myself. Really. I do try. But at times like this, i can't stand me. I don't want to look at me, be me, or even think about me.

And that is truly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving me a message!